1. Main ingredient: Ammonium chloride
2. Content :99.7 (%)
3. Particle size: 100 (Mesh)
4. Relative molecular weight: 53.49
6. Main use: yeast nutrients (mainly for beer brewing); Usually mixed with sodium bicarbonate after use, the dosage is about 25% of sodium bicarbonate, or wheat flour 10~20g//kg. Mainly used in bread, biscuits and so on.
Ammonium chloride Application:
1. Ammonium Chloride is mainly used as a nitrogen source in fertilizers.
2. Ammonium chloride is used as a flux in preparing metals to be tin coated, galvanized, or soldered.
3. ammonium chloride is as electrolyte in dry cell batteries.
4. Ammonium chloride is also used in etching in the manufacture of printed circuits, as a fire extinguisher, an explosive in mineral winning and as a curing agent in formaldehyde-based adhesives
Ammonium Chloride (Inactive Ingredient)
Aug 31, 2018 - Commercially, ammonium chloride is used as a nitrogen source for fertilizer. It is also used as an electrolyte, and it also is found in many
Ammonium chloride - Wikipedia
Jump to Other applications - Ammonium chloride is used as a systemic acidifying agent in treatment of severe metabolic alkalosis, in oral acid loading test to diagnose distal renal tubular acidosis, to maintain the urine at an acid pH in the treatment of some urinary-tract disorders
What are the uses of ammonium chloride? - Quora
Jun 5, 2017 - Ammonium Chloride, NH4Cl, is an inorganic, mildly acidic, white crystalline salt compound that is highly soluble in water. It is used as a flavoring agent in licorice
USES AND APPLICATIONS OF AMMONIUM CHLORIDE
May 3, 2016 - It is used as a diuretic for people with edema or Läennex diseases. A dose of nine grams per day is recommended. Ammonium chloride acts by
Ammonium Chloride - Structure, Properties, and Uses of NH4Cl
Oct 7, 2019 - It is used in veterinary medicine in the prevention of urinary stones in sheep, goats, and cattle. When ammonium sulfate and NaCl solutions react,
ammonium chloride | Formula, Uses, & Facts | Britannica
Feb 14, 2020 - Its principal uses are as a nitrogen supply in fertilizers and as an electrolyte in dry cells, and it is also extensively employed as a constituent of
Ammonium Chloride: Helping to Provide Portable Electricity
Found in nature and also produced industrially, ammonium chloride has other important uses too, including lowering the melting temperatures of certain metals
Ammonium Chloride | Drug Information, Uses, Side Effects
Ammonium chloride has been used in a variety of conditions to induce incipient acidosis for the purpose of promoting diuresis, particularly in edematous
Ammonium chloride | NH4Cl - PubChem
Ammonium Chloride is a systemic and urinary acidifying salt. Ammonium chloride helps maintain pH and exerts a mild diuretic effect. This acid forming salt also exerts an expectorant effect by irritating the mucous membranes and is used for alleviation of cough